A Day in the Life of a First-Year Teacher

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Such a bad day... just gotta move on

Guys, I had a bad day today.
And no... it wasn't because of the students, the administration, my coworkers, etc. I'm not really sure why it was such a bad day.

I just felt frustrated and both mentally and physically exhausted today. Some of my impatience might have rubbed off in class, but mostly it was to myself.

I have a really bad headache, and I'm really not sure why.

Well, tomorrow's a new day. A full night of rest should do the trick (hopefully...)! And if not, I can take a half day or so off tomorrow to relax. Probably leaning more towards that... it's just that I am completely unsure what's causing this feeling inside of me. UGHHH I really want it out of me!

Maybe I've hit the lowest point in my first year? Just not sure why though!

Well, I'm going to start writing sub lesson plans just in case. I have a lot of updates, so I'll be sure to blog more about it later this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment